- About this property
- Explore Bathurst
"Paddington Style" CBD LivingProperty ID 1754084Heritage home with a modern twist
Sensationally located on the fringe of CBD Bathurst is this heritage home with a modern twist. Featuring a private fully enclosed front courtyard, polished floorboards, an open plan living area with trifold glass door leading to a huge outdoor deck and courtyard garden, separated living and bedroom spaces and a good size kitchen with walk in pantry. Walk to cafes, shops, schools and amenities. Located two blocks from Bathurst Courthouse.
- Double storey stand-alone terrace home flooded with natural light.
- First floor balcony off bedroom two with ornate steel work overlooking CBD and the spectacular heritage streetscape.
- Private and safe enclosed front courtyard.
- Polished floorboards on both levels.
- Ample integrated storage throughout the home, including customised shelving and under-stair cupboard.
- Oversized main bedroom with large walk in robe and side study nook.
- Bedrooms two, three and four all built in robes.
- Two bathrooms, one on each level.
- Good size kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, walk in pantry and plenty of cupboard space.
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning in living area, plus Rinnai instantaneous gas heating.
- Lined double garage converted into studio.
- Studio easily converted back to lock up garage.
- Paved back courtyard offering secure off street parking.
- New fencing on both boundaries.
This spacious four bedroom home would be ideal to live in allowing you to enjoy the ease and convenience of CBD living or purchase as a low maintenance investment property. Located on the fringe of the CBD and featuring a high demand open plan ground floor, the property would also make an ideal office or commercial space (subject to DA).
Private Inspections any time by confirmed appointment or scheduled open homes.
Land Size: 395.5m2
Rates: $2082.00 p.a
Rental Range: $420 to $460 per week
Mark Sullivan 0447 081 034
Edgar Tanios 0423 097 985