Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bathurst
Bathurst 250 Acres - 4 Br House Plus IncomeProperty ID 1577746Located approx 30 km from Bathurst (about 20 minutes) by all sealed road and 41 km from Orange.
• Approx 257 acres (104 hectares)
• Sound 4 bedroom home set in securely fenced treed garden area. The house features modern new kitchen; airy, open interior; built-ins in 3 bedrooms; one bathroom; separate dining room; new carpets and is very well presented
• Further improvements include: double garage and double carport at the house, 2 stand equipped woolshed, small sheepyards, 3 bay machinery shed 2 open & one lock-up, cone bottom grain silo, plus dog facility
• The dog facility is a new, modern 16 kennel complex with central walkway, inside & outside areas for each kennel, automatic watering points, 4 large exercise yards, and is set back a comfortable distance from the house with no close neighbours. Currently run as part of a breeding operation
• The country runs from undulating to steep at the back, with several smaller arable areas at the front of the property. It is predominantly cleared with shade and shelter trees remaining. Approx 90 acres at the front is split into 5 smaller paddocks with the steeper area at the back all in one large paddock. It is currently supporting a sheep breeding operation as well as approx 15 -20 breeding cows.
• The property is well watered with a permanent creek good reliable bore, plus 2 dams
Overall it presents as a quite neat package with sealed road frontage, comfortable modern home, opportunities for continued use of the modern dog facilities, useful sheds and yards, grain silo, safe water from permanent creek and bore. Set in a quiet area, the hills offer plenty of scope for recreational activities such as bike riding and the property is currently being used productively, both for livestock production and a small animal breeding operation. School bus past the front gate is an added bonus.
Contact agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.