Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bathurst
4 Bedroom House Plus Modern Dog Breeding FacilityProperty ID 1577746Located approx 30 km from Bathurst (about 20 minutes) by all sealed road and 41 km from Orange.
- Located in quiet area with no close neighbours
- New, modern dog facilities with a 16 kennel main building with central walkway, each kennel approx 4m x 2m, inside & outside areas for each kennel, automatic watering points, 4 large exercise yards (30m x 10m) and is set back a comfortable distance from the house. It is currently run as part of a full time, one person breeding operation
- Sound 4 bedroom home set in securely fenced treed garden area. The house features modern new kitchen; airy, open interior; built-ins in 3 bedrooms; one bathroom; separate dining room; new carpets and is very well presented
- Further improvements include: double garage and double carport at the house, 2 stand equipped woolshed, small sheepyards, 3 bay machinery shed 2 open & one lock-up, cone bottom grain silo, plus dog facility
- Approx 257 acres (104 hectares) total land area
- The country runs from undulating to steep at the back, with several smaller arable areas at the front of the property. It is predominantly cleared with shade and shelter trees remaining. Approx 90 acres at the front is split into 5 smaller paddocks with the steeper area at the back all in one large paddock. It is currently supporting a sheep breeding operation (150 ewes) as well as approx 15 -20 breeding cows.
- The property is securely watered with a permanent creek, good reliable bore, plus 2 dams
This versatile property would be attractive to either buyers looking to run dog or cat operations or those looking for country living within 20 minutes of town. With sealed road frontage, comfortable modern home, opportunities for continued use of the modern dog facilities, useful sheds and yards, grain silo, safe water from permanent creek and bore it presents as a versatile small holding. Set in a quiet area, the hills offer plenty of scope for recreational activities such as bike riding and the property is currently being used productively, both for livestock production and a small animal breeding operation. School bus past the front gate is an added bonus.
Contact agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118