House for Sale
- About this property
Amazing Views, Renovate and Reap the RewardsProperty ID 1912465* Attention all first home buyers you will save approximately $20,000 on stamp duty
You will truly have the best of both worlds with this family home, by watching the sunsets on your front verandah, where you can marvel at your new surroundings seeing all the way from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise and through the valley the aspect is just beautiful. You will also be able to capitalize on this investment simply by putting your own stamp on the property, you could change the study to a 4th bedroom, add an ensuite, enclose the front verandah the possibilities are endless, you will have to be quick to snap this home up, in this price range they do not last long.
This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the public open, or call for a private inspection. Situated a few minutes from local shops,schools, clubs and public transport, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes to local beaches and Gold Coast Airport.
- The views are simply stunning you can see from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise, Banora, Bilambil, Tweed heads South, Carool, Tugun, the list goes on.
- kitchen has stunning views
- Panoramic views from your large covered front verandah
- All bedrooms have carpet flooring, some with built in robes and a ceiling fan
- The study is big enough to made into a 4th bedroom or combine with master bedroom
- Bathroom has separate bath, separate shower and single vanity
- Oversized laundry with internal access to the garage
- Air-conditioner in the dining/living area
- Fruit trees in the back yard
- Double lock up garage with internal access to the house
- Separate toilet convenient for family and friends
- Vacant possession (currently going through probate we expect settlement in mid August 2018)