- About this property
- Explore Banora Point
Sold by Paul Sheehan - Ray White Banora!Property ID 1699149Enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle in the highly sought-after Kimberley Estate in Banora Point. This single level free standing home offers spacious interiors showcasing a neutral colour palette,and offers exceptional value for the astute investor. The massive kitchen will delight the chef of the family with gas cook-top, ample bench space, wall oven and pantry.
The living area is surprisingly spacious and the family / dining area flows out to the alfresco entertaining area. Featuring three good sized bedrooms with built-ins, the master has a huge walk-in robe and ensuite. The second bathroom boast's a separate bath, separate shower, separate toilet and vanity unit, which is perfect for guest's. The laundry is over sized and there's plenty of storage space.The owners of this fantastic home are serious sellers and want to move onto the next adventure in their lives.There is still plenty of scope to add your own personal touches and most importantly add value,especially if you love to garden.
This property is just a short flat walk to Banora shopping village, bowls club and lake Kimberley. It's ideal for investors, first home buyers or downsizers due to its convenient location. Situated a few minutes from local schools, clubs and public transport, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes to local beaches and Gold Coast Airport. This property will not last long,call to arrange a viewing or come to the open home.
* Large master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
* Covered entertaining - perfect for alfresco dining
* Main bathroom boast's bath, shower, separate toilet and vanity unit
* Bedrooms are well proportioned and include built-in wardrobes
* Remote single lock up garage with internal access
* Wide hallways for those who need mobility assistance
* Low maintenance, easy care living perfect for retiree's
* Council rates approximately $2100.00 PA with pensioner discount
* Land size 450m2