House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Banora Point
Tenders Close This Friday - August 4th 2017 at Noon!Property ID 1696008In a league of its own radiating the perfect balance of space, openness and free flowing style, embellished with arguably the best views in Banora, this property will make you never want to leave oh and did I mention the views?
Wake up to the morning kiss of the sun on your large balcony and enjoy the magical panorama to start your day where there is always something different to see. The home in all of its glory is a whopping 76 Squares of pure quality.
Feel welcomed by an entry foyer leading you inside the downstairs open living pavilion with quality finishes throughout. Take a walk up the divine timber staircase and take a deep breath as you enter your grand light filled living space which showcases most amazing views on offer anywhere!
Built by the renowned Steve Anderson in Sep 2007 this contemporary home with its wave design trademark captures the essence of coastal living and includes:
* Gleaming chefs kitchen with superior quality for entertaining your VIP guests in style includes breakfast bar, gas cook top, stone bench tops, splashbacks, island bench and quality inclusions. Downstairs also has a Quality kitchen with quality inclusions for entertaining in Style
* Four spacious bedrooms, master with stunning ensuite and WIR
* Three Bathrooms all with sleek finishes from floor to ceiling simply stunning
* Generous double carport with rear garage / studio / gym area
*Large home office upstairs and another office study area downstairs air conditioned
*Sep Laundry downstairs and 2nd laundry upstairs allowing for full living functions off both levels
* Modern contemporary design offering light filled and generously proportioned open plan living spaces on both levels which flow freely to your alfresco entertaining and showcase the picturesque scenery
* Rich and hearty wide plank hardwood floors upstairs and the sleek modern interiors work in perfect harmony offering pleasurable and stylish living
* Generous outdoor living freely flows through the large open stackable sliding doors showcasing the amazing 180 degree views from a high elevated position on your large balcony.
* The Large balcony and patio both covered for all weather entertaining with plantation blinds make it the perfect entertaining and relaxing.
* Gas hot water system offering energy efficient heating
* The plush family sized theatre room perfect for a Game of Thrones marathon in air-conditioned comfort
* Large flat usable area downstairs suitable for a pool, play area and entertaining outdoors
Centrally located between Kingscliff's golden sands and eclectic cafes and Coolangatta's world renowned surf breaks and nightlife hotspots the property is approximately:
* 3 Minutes from the M1 Motorway both northbound and Southbound
* 8 Minutes to Kingscliff and Chinderah
* 7 Minutes to Major Shopping Centres and the Championship Golf Course
* 10 Minutes to Coolangatta's International Airport, Southern Cross University and Rainbow Bay
* 45 Minutes to Gold Coast Theme Parks and Surfers Paradise
* 45 Minutes to Byron Bay
* 50 Minutes to Southport
Russell's Last Words:
This stunning home would be ideal for executives working interstate as a fly in fly out property. Furthermore inter-generational and large families would be truly at home offering an abundance of space and privacy on both levels. The idyllic location makes it easily accessible to the best the southern Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales has to offer with minimum fuss.
All Tenders are to be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date so do not delay! Contact Russell Fogarty today to avoid disappointment!