House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Banora Point
Put This One at the Top of your List!Property ID 1604594This elevated East Banora residence should be at the top of your list offering great street appeal and located moments from East Banora shops. As you enter the residence through the electric gate you will be pleasantly surprised by the charismatic facade and quality features.
• Four generous bedrooms with master with generous WIR and Ensuite all with new ceiling fans
• Two sleek bathrooms plus a separate laundry with external access and plenty of cupboard storage
• Immaculate kitchen with island bench, quality appliances and picturesque views
• A custom built car accommodation with over 03 meters of clearance. There is room for large caravans and boats with a large lockable workshop.
• Sparkling salt water pool which is generous in size and has a unique dark finish. The exclusive pool area is private, has a quality cabana with a tropical oasis feel, new pool pump and vacuum
• A huge covered alfresco deck with a skillion roof, amazing views also overlooks the sparkling pool area
• The contemporary interiors showcase unique cathedral ceilings and an intelligent open plan design including two generous light filled living spaces for entertaining
• Freshly painted interiors with new blinds and curtains, four sky lights, three air-conditioners and plenty of cupboards and storage. You can never have enough storage!
• Energy efficient with 6kw of solar panels and a new meter box will keep the electricity bills at bay for years to come! Security screens on all doors and windows.
• The striking position and elevation boast cool ocean breezes, privacy and stunning nightscapes of Kingscliff from your generous alfresco deck.
East Banora is a very central and a highly desirable area with numerous quality homes, amazing views and friendly neighbours. It's surrounded by the Tweed River, the Pacific Ocean and tropical rainforest pockets.
The residence is close to the convenience store, newsagent, hair salon and public transport and approx:
• Two minutes to the M1 Motorway both northbound and southbound
• 10 Minutes to Coolangatta's world famous surf breaks, the International Airport, Southern Cross Uni and Coolangatta's nightlife hotspots
• 5 Minutes to Kingscliff Village Beaches, famous hotels, restaurants and Cafes
• 5 Minutes to Cooly/Tweed Championship Golf Course
• 40 minutes to Byron Bay
• 50 Minutes to Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast theme parks
Live the lifestyle you have always wanted with convenience, low maintenance and high end leisure. This home ticks every box and then some.
Contact Russell Fogarty today to avoid disappointment. A truly special offering in a wonderful location!