- About this property
- Explore Banora Point
Sold by Ray White Banora!Property ID 1573298Set on the pinnacle of Banora point where the hillside meets the River with spectacular uninterrupted river and ocean views. The property has a whopping landmass of 6884m2 (or just under two acres) with a huge portion of it being flat and usable.
This is only the second time this property has gone to market in over 76 years!
Offering an abundance of space, privacy, breathtaking views and versatility, Kurrara will be an unsurpassed opportunity in the current market!
The main residence is a 1950's refurbished Californian Bungalow which retains its classical features blended with modern luxury and a show stopping kitchen featuring:
• 3 generously sized bedrooms main with ensuite
• 2 quality bathrooms, the main bathroom has been tastefully renovated
• Gourmet kitchen with neutral tones, Smeg gas cook top/oven, custom sized caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and two-pac cabinetry
• Spacious dining/family room with amazing views
• High ceilings and crafted cornices
• Gorgeous bi fold doors and windows with easy custom sliding screens showcasing the amazing panorama
• Fenced area for your pets and kids to play
• Spectacular views of the sparkling Tweed River, the Pacific Ocean, the hinterland and the cane fields.
The second residence also is rendered and offers:
• Large Bedroom with ensuite and WIR
• Breakfast/Meal area
• Spacious living/dining area
• Spectacular views and privacy
• Option to interconnect to the main residence with conceptual plans for the breezeway
The Land Offers:
• Approx 6884m2 of elevated and mostly usable land with so much potential
• Picturesque panorama of native flora and fauna in the foreground with a lovely expansive backdrop of the Tweed River and the Pacific Ocean in the distance
• A huge rear outdoor pavilion full of options for decking, pools and patios
• Cool summer breezes scented with ozone will refresh you all summer long
• Large established Mango Trees, Avocado trees and Mullberries
• The property is zoned residential with options to develop subject to council approval
The property has easy access to the M1 motorway both north and southbound being:
• Approx 5 minutes to local shopping centres and restaurants
• Approx 10 Minutes to Coolangatta International Airport and Southern Cross University
• Approx 10 Minutes to Kingscliff restaurants, cafes, shops and relaxing beaches
• Approx 10 Minutes to Coolangatta's World famous surf breaks and nightlife hotspots
• Approx 30 Minutes to Byron Bay
• Approx 40 minutes to Surfers Paradise and Southport
• Approximately 50 Minutes to Gold Coast theme Parks; and
• Easy to commute to Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and other main cities
• Public Transport, shops and local schools are all within walking distance.
The property lends itself to inter-generational living seekers, developers, land bankers and those looking for a magic lifestyle location. Inspections are highly recommended to truly appreciate this property so contact me today for a private viewing to avoid disappointment.