- About this property
- Explore Banora Point
Sold by Ray White Banora!Property ID 1540839Being just 7 years old this contemporary home presents an excellent opportunity to enter in to a desirable location at great value. Neutral tones are used throughout as well as quality fittings; with 4 bedrooms plus a study across 2 levels and multiple living areas it is well proportioned. An undercover timber deck out the back provides an alfresco living option, and the yard is big enough for families. Other features include:
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Carpet in bedrooms, with tiles and timber laminate floors in living areas
• Main bathroom has separate toilet
• Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and a/c to master and main living area
• Guest powder room located downstairs
• Automatic double garage
• Generous 603m2 block with side access
• Solar hot water, plus a large water tank
• Leased at $490pw periodically
Situated in a well-established part of Banora, popular with families and retirees, you are within a few minutes' drive of local schools, shops and clubs. The beaches and retain/dining precinct of Coolangatta are approximately 15 minutes away, as well as the international airport.
Committed interstate investor is liquidating this property to fund retirement and requires a sale, so make the most of this opportunity before it is gone.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by public auction under vendor instructions. Due to legislation surrounding new 'Under Quoting Laws' in NSW, company policy restricts agents from providing price guides for auction properties (either verbally or in writing). A report containing recent sales surrounding this property can be provided upon request.