House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Awaba
Owner Has Bought Elsewhere!Property ID 1793568* OWNER HAS BOUGHT ELSEWHERE AND WANTS TO MOVE ON
* Rental potential of $550 to $570 p/w
* Motorbike enthusiasts get excited - doorway to Crown Land
* 5 acres in total (3.5 acres owned - 1.5 acres leased)
* A spacious 4 bedroom home with a covered veranda and entertainment deck
* Many features including a study, reverse cycle air-conditioning, slow combustion heater, dishwasher, high ceilings and ceiling fans throughout
* All bedroom with built ins, the main with a walk in robe and ensuite - great outlook from all windows - nice and private, no curtains needed!!!
* Downstairs you will find a massive area - could be used for many purposes eg: self-contained living, games room, family room etc.
* Double garage with internal access
* Original old shed and carport plus original stables
* Property is located within walking distance to train station and primary school
* 7km radius to Toronto CBD, cafes, restaurants, schools, jetty, boat ramps, marina and M1
* Floor plans available on request
* Flexible inspection times to suit you
* PRIVATE AUCTION - All offers must be submitted in writing with a deposit by Tuesday 27th March at 4pm
PROPERTY OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS: SATURDAY 3RD MARCH 2.30PM - 3.15PM
WEDNESDAY 7TH MARCH 3.45PM TO 4.15PM
SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2.30PM TO 3.15PM
WEDNESDAY 14TH MARCH 3.45PM TO 4.15PM
SATURDAY 17TH MARCH 10.45AM TO 11.15AM
WEDNESDAY 21ST MARCH 4.30PM TO 5.00PM
SATURDAY 24TH MARCH 10.00AM TO 10.30AM
Motorbike enthusiasts get excited - this is a family home on 5 acres (3.5 owned - 1.5 acres leased) bordered by crown land - the world is your oyster!!!! A spacious purpose built 4 bedroom home with study. A generous sized lounge, kitchen and dining area. Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Home features high ceilings, covered veranda and entertainment deck, slow combustion heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning, dishwasher. All bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans. There is a massive untapped ground level which could be used for many purposes eg self-contained living, games room, family room etc. Totally private setting with a beautiful bush outlook from every window - no curtains needed. Double garage with internal access. Separate paddocks, 1 dam, original shed and carport and original stables. Positioned within walking distance to local primary school and train station and within a 7km radius to Toronto CBD, cafes, restaurants, schools, jetty, boat ramps, marina and M1.
PRIVATE AUCTION - All offers must be submitted in writing with a deposit by Tuesday 27th March at 4pm
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.