House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Asquith
House and Garden EnvyProperty ID 1773332Position perfect with a contemporary style exterior and modern interiors that should complete most buyers list of envy wishes.
Boasting a large near level, north to rear lawn and garden area with views and easy access to the park at the rear and across the road.
Open plan modern Caesar Stone kitchen with adjoining dining and a large lounge/living area with high vaulted ceilings.
A perfect single level home for a new growing family, retirees, professional couples or investor with great tenants in place as an investment property or owner occupant ready to moving in on settlement.
Located close to Asquith train station, local shops and cafes (including Coles super market) and 5 local schools.
Inspection is highly advised at the next advertised open for inspection.
- Express train to City at peak hours (39 minutes). Link:http://www.sydneytrains.info/timetables/timetables_by_line.htm?line=ns#landingPoint
- Gas connection available in the street Link: http://www.gonaturalgas.com.au/checkgas/checkavailablity
- Built-in robes and fans to all bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Near level large lawns with fully fenced pet and child friendly back yard
- Potential to extend to 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and deck (STCA) and still maintain a large back yard
- Plenty of room and access for a Granny Flat (STCA) with approximately 420 Square metres of usable back yard
- Less than 5 minutes walk to Train, shops, cafes, Coles, School, church, parks and playgrounds
- Landsize 760 Square metres apporximately
STCA = Subject to council approval
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.