Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Asquith
Eofy Penthouse Promotion | Alliranorth. Com. AuProperty ID 1544451On-Site Sales Office OPEN Saturday's 2:30 - 4:00pm
30 Lords Avenue Asquith
***FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY*** Those who are lucky enough to secure one of our remaining 2 bedroom, 2 level Penthouse Apartments at Allira North Asquith, will receive a Brand New 75" SMART TV, wall mounted for you to enjoy whilst you unpack your boxes at completion which is expected end of 2018.
Rich in the offering of a premiere location, high-end finish and generous floorplans, www.alliranorth.com.au will represent the epitome of apartment living for the Upper North Shore.
Features of this superb project include;
- Ultra -modern, free flowing design and colour schemes
- High-end Ilve Appliances & Paco Jaanson inclusions
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- All apartments with secure parking & storage
- Alarms, video intercom & CCTV for the ultimate in security
- Well proportioned balconies perfect for entertaining
- Highly desirable locale, minutes to rail, shops & School
- Local building company with a proud 20 year history
*** 75" Smart TV's limited to the 2 bedroom penthouses ONLY and will be purchased, fitted and wall mounted in the month prior to the settlement of each penthouse apartment.
Be sure to attend our Sales Showroom on Saturday or call Adam Stephens 0411 602 220 or Barry Hudson 0408 213 575 for further information.
-- Important Notice --
Available off the plan documentation, advertising and marketing material and images (marketing materials) are either computer generated and digitally produced artist impressions and or otherwise intended as a guide only. All measurements are approximate only and buyer must rely on their own enquiries.
* Prices are as at May 2017 and are subject to variation and availability. Floor plans, renderings, elevations, maps, prices and specifications in the marketing materials are artist conceptions and impressions are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change without notice.