Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Asquith
Jaan Apartments - 12-14 Bouvardia Street, Asquith - Marketing Package AvailableProperty ID 1533918A SELECTION OF TWO (2) BEDROOM UNITS FROM $650,000 TO $675,000 ALSO AVAILABLE ARE SEVERAL ONE (1) BEDROOM UNITS FROM $499,000 TO $539,000
NOW AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE OFF THE PLAN - This magnificent and totally unique complex is located in a quiet but extremely convenient position which is easily walk-able to Asquith Railway Station, a variety of Village shops and cafe plus a substantial Coles Supermarket. Nearby is a good selection of primary and secondary schools.
'MARKETING PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE' ... Phone or Email for a copy
* Cool contemporary architectural lines
* Premium finishes throughout, including solar panels and grey water system and reverse cycle air conditioning
* An active Herb roof garden (The only one in Asquith)
* Generous sized private balconies offering an extension of the living space
* The development consists of 34 units over 5 levels and features a working communal herb garden roof terrace.
The Builders, ParamountProperty Group engaged BKA architecture to design the project having worked together numerous times over the last 15 years. Their brief had two main objectives: to design the apartments using as much recycled components as possible as well as including numerous green initiatives and to get an architectural solution to look very different to the typical multi unit residential unit block as prescribed in the Hornsby DCP.
* BKA embraced Paramount's commitment to using recycled materials, designing a green building that celebrated each recycled element.
* The form is a series of horizontal floating planes with a strong street presence. Recycled hardwood screens work together with recycled brickwork and off form concrete to create a low maintenance external skin in contrast to the warm inner realm. The rooftop communal herb garden seeks to encourage social interaction. It caters for small groups meeting socially, the keen gardener or an individual seeking a quiet sunlit reading or meditation space.
* The Paramount Property Group has already commenced construction and is estimated that this outstanding complex and is due for completion in early 2018 approximately.
Developer: Paramount Property Group
Project Manager: David Cugola
Architect: BKA architecture
Builder: Paramount Property Group
Constructions Dates: Commenced September 2016
Agent: Barry Hudson 0408 213 575 | David Walker 0414 184 911
Available off the plan documentation, advertising and marketing material and images (marketing
materials) are either computer generated and digitally produced artist impressions and or otherwise intended as a guide only. All measurements are approximate only and have been calculated from the inside face of all party and external walls.
Prices are indicative as of September 2016 and are subject to variation and availability.
Floor plans, renderings, elevations, maps prices and specifications in the marketing materials are
artist conceptions and impressions on are otherwise provided for informational and illustrative purposes only and are subject to change from time to time without notice. They are not intended to be an actual and accurate depiction of the lots, units, building, fencing, driveways or landscaping. As a result, the information set forth in the marketing materials attached herein cannot be relied on as representing the final product which can be expected.
The marketing materials were prepared prior to construction of the building featured and will not form part of any Contract of Sale for Land. Description of complex based upon current planning and may be subject to final planning and development approval and amendments. Prospective purchasers must rely on own inquiries and should refer to the Contract of Sale of Land and its schedules for complete details of what is actually being provided and included in the price for the apartment (including, but not limited to, plans, finishes, fixtures fittings appliances and other particulars of sale). Loose furniture, white goods and planters are not included. Extend of floor finishes may vary.
Ray White Hornsby | Wahroonga does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report if you intend to rely upon the information contain herein, you must take note that the information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections, Ray White Hornsby | Wahroonga will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statements, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material.