House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Asquith
Walk to Rail - Superb Street Appeal - Investor Plus OpportunityProperty ID 1463009If location matters to you this home with a near new granny flat is worthy of your attention, an easy 700 metres walk (5 to 10 minutes) to all amenities including local train station, local schools and shops.
18 Michigan Ave: On offer is a three bedroom classic cottage, postcard pretty home with manicured gardens and lawns that we dream of having with sandstone features and a smaller backyard perfect for the kids and pets.
Inside you will find a renovated showcase gas kitchen with stainless steal appliances and island with Caesar stone bench. Open plan setting with combined lounge and dining with timber floorboards throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning and flooded with natural light.
Plenty of under house storage and room to further enhance with plumbing in place for a second bathroom or convert to a workshop, lock up storage/garage, laundry and separate toilet and is currently rented with great tenants in place for $530 per week.
18A Michigan Ave: Near new 2 bedroom granny flat with driveway access. Features light filled open plan living/dining areas, floorboards throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning and landscaped with a smaller area of lawn and is currently rented with a 12 months lease at $450 per week.
Internal features in 18 Michigan Ave:
* Modern showcase kitchen with gas cooking
* Three bedrooms with robes
* Bathroom with new vanity and toilet
* Floorboards throughout
* Combined lounge dining
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
Internal features in 18A Michigan Ave:
* Two double size bedrooms both with built-in robes
* Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
* Internal laundry facilities plus an additional toilet
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
* Low maintenance fenced and private rear yard
* 650 square metres of land (approximately)
* North aspect
* Level front lawn with sandstone retaining walls
* Private designated good sized back yard for both
* 5 to 10 minute walk to Asquith Train Station
* 10 to 15 minute walk to Asquith Public School
* 5 to 10 minute walk to St Patrick's School
* 5 minute walk to Asquith Girls High School
* 15 to 20 minute walk to Asquith Boys High School
* 10 to 15 minute walk to local shops including Coles Supermarket.
* Short drive into Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre
* Surrounded by numerous parks and places of worship.
* 30.9km to Sydney CBD
* 18.9km to Chatswood
* Mixed and Extended Families
* Downsizing with options
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.