Luxury penthouse in heart of trendy Perth
THIS magnificent near-new penthouse in the heart of happening West Perth offers a luxury retreat.
The three bedroom and three bathroom penthouse – with a rooftop garden – at 23/35 Mount St, West Perth affords an inner-city lifestyle near to some of the most popular local bars and cafes in the west.
Marketing agent Vivien Yap, principal of Ray White Dalkeith | Claremont, said the architecturally-designed HALO building was the last word in luxury, having been finished with the best fittings and quality appliances throughout.
“This penthouse is brilliantly located in a highly sought-after inner city location with views to the Swan River, Kings Park and CBD (which are all within easy walking distance).”
The property is for sale for high $4 million+.
The owner said the time was right to sell to someone who could appreciate and enjoy the great location, views and facilities offered by this amazing apartment.
“It’s best aspect is its location, adjacent to the CBD and Kings Park, with great river views and a delightful roof garden carefully landscaped and including a swimming pool,” its current owner said.
“The demographic is determined by the location as Mount Street is a vibrant and dynamic street with many modern apartment blocks mixed with more traditional homes and opposite a lively high end cafe.”
Ms Yap said the property had very spacious living and dining areas filled with light from the circular windows.
“The flowing design gives a real sense of openness, yet there is a practical separation between interior/exterior living zones.”
– Secure lift directly to your own private apartment
– Open plan living zones with timber floors and huge sliding doors
– Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances incl double Miele ovens, induction cooktop, coffee maker
– Dining area with bespoke skylight features and Vintec beverage fridge
– Open style weatherproof alfresco’ dining and separate alfresco lounge for year-round comfort
– Rooftop relaxation and entertaining deck with mosaic and glass pool, stainless steel barbecue kitchen, plus several lounge and dining options
– Spacious main bedroom with dressing room, WIR and incredible marble-lined ensuite with bath
– 2nd large bedroom with ensuite and WIR
– 3rd bedroom with BIR, 3rd bathroom
– Guest powder room
– Laundry with stone benches and Miele appliances
– Secure parking for 4 cars plus large storage area
– Adjustable lighting, video intercom