Sales & Marketing Consultant, Ray White Karratha
Coral has become a real estate identity in Karratha, known as a person whose professional standards coupled with her outstanding sales skills achieves brilliant results for her clients, having completed approximately 100 million dollars of property value in her outstanding career thus far.
Coral is a long term Karratha personality, her long term values are congruent with the values of Ray White Karratha that is being part of the future growth and success of Karratha.
* 10 years marketing and selling real estate in Karratha at Ray White Karratha
* No 1 Rookie of the Year 2003 (Ray White WA Annual Awards)
* Top 10 No of Sales (Ray White WA Annual Awards) 2007, 2009 & 2011
* Top 10 Settled Commission (Ray White WA Annual Awards) 2004/2009/2010/2011
* Ray White Karratha Top Sales Person (Not including Principal): 2003 - 2011
* Numerous REIWA awards for Value of property sold
* Alan White Club Member (Settled commission up to $450,000) 2007 - 2011
* Lived in Dampier/Karratha for 24 years
* Married with two children
* Prior to joining Ray White Karratha sold 'Airtime' for local radio station
* Very active in junior sport coaching both soccer and teeball
* Has been on the committee of many charity and fundraising groups.
Very friendly and helpful, didn't put pressure on like some of the other agents in town.
Scott & Katie
I rated coral a 10, because she is absolutely fabulous. I actually liked another house with a different agency but because coral was more welcoming and honest I went with ray white over the other agency.
Paige & Tristan
Coral is very professional, she has great communication skills & always responded promptly when we contacted her. We were very happy with her service.
Coral was friendly and easy to deal with
Carissa & Kayne
Give the current climate in real estate at the moment in K Town, she sold our house in a reasonable time.
Because she is very helpful and friendly, she is a great agent definitely an asset to your company