Manager - Property Advisory, Ray White Commercial WA
I have over 35 years of amazing experience in local and international real estate, with a fantastic track record in building and operating real estate businesses, developing and mentoring sales teams, acquiring and developing real estate portfolios, and transacting with major real estate clients.
- Business development & growth – Proven ability to grow real estate businesses by a continuous focus on opportunities and being highly visible, connected and networked to secure the right deal.
- Industry experience & knowledge – Ability to apply extensive knowledge of property markets and participants both locally and internationally across all sectors and businesses to conclude a deal.
- Transaction origination – Ability to put a deal together by early awareness of market opportunities and secondly thinking outside the norm for the success edge.
- Strategic thinking – Ability to project into the future by innovating and creating, dealing with abstractions, thinking of new approaches to achieve a successful outcome.
- Development & management of teams – Ability to grow and lead property teams using a personal, hands on approach and sharing knowledge and experience.
Major Career Achievements
- Established and grew the Hawaiian Group from an initial purchase of $10mil to a portfolio of $1Bil across Australia in 7 years.
- Executive Director of property companies in Kuala Lumpur & Denver.
- Acquisition of the Amsterdam domiciled Australian City Properties Ltd which owned premier WA commercial and tourism properties from the USA Bankruptcy Court requiring managing significant legal, property and commercial complexity.
- Start-up of project marketing and property management company (Pro Property) from team of 3 to 85 and zero revenue to $15 mil per annum in 4 years.
- Managing Director for Ernst & Young Perth Real Estate Advisory.
- National Sales Director at Jones Lang Wootton at 28, establishing a long term and successful real estate career.