House for Sale
- About this property
Spacious Executive Apartment with Stunning ViewsProperty ID 1939762This home stands out from the crowd - combining the ease of apartment living with abundant space, captivating views and a host of facilities at your doorstep!
As you step inside, you are immediately drawn to the huge wrap-around balcony and uninterrupted northerly views towards the Arboretum and Black Mountain. The sunrises and sunsets are spectacular!
A spacious open plan living area makes the most of the stunning views, with large windows allowing light to stream in. The lounge area is complete with a modern built-in entertainment unit and floor-to-ceiling cupboards so you'll never have to compromise on storage.
The three double size bedrooms are separated from the living area, providing private spaces to retreat, with the bonus of a separate study - also ideal as a nursery or office. Large mirrored robes provide ample storage in each of the bedrooms, with two provided in the master. The main bathroom offers a luxurious deep bath, whilst the generous ensuite is equipped with an indulgent double shower.
* three bedrooms, each with built-ins (the master with two!) PLUS study
* modern kitchen with dishwasher
* spacious, open-plan lounge room with built-in cabinetry
* large, modern bathroom with deep bath
* ensuite with double shower
* Dryer included
* split system air conditioning to lounge area and master bedroom
* expansive north-facing balcony with views of Black Mountain and the Arboretum
* secure side by side car spaces with two storage sheds
* corner apartment with only 1 neighbour
* around 138sqm of living space plus 44sqm balcony
* body Corp $1,147p/qtr
* Rates $1,457 p.a
This unique complex provides all the facilities you're looking for, to be enjoyed year round. The secure gardens feature a distinctive and spectacular red-tiled 25m pool, gardens designed by Jamie Durie, bbqs, fire pits, seated areas and a workout area.
Wright is a relatively new suburb and you will have easy access to all the major facilities including shops, schools and gym. For outdoor enthusiasts, Stromlo Forest Park is at your doorstep with its world-class mountain bike trails and cross country running track. This is the lifestyle that makes living in the Bush Capital so rewarding, but road access to all the major town centres is easy.
Come and see the views for yourself, and submit your best offer!