House for Sale
- About this property
Surprise, Surprise in Rivers St! - Upstairs and DownstairsProperty ID 1941309This well loved and maintained 3 bedroom ensuite home comes with many family-friendly features, updated inclusions and a couple of real surprises!
With mountain views from upstairs, this property offers 3 separate living areas including a family/ meals area adjoining the kitchen, formal lounge room and nearby .. surprise, surprise a good sized dining room which could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom as per the original plans.
A functional kitchen has plenty of cupboards and includes a new gas stove. All the bedrooms are a good size and have built in robes with the main bedroom offering an upgraded ensuite.
The owners have ensured their home is comfortable all year round with under floor ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, new external window blinds, security screens and surprise surprise most of the windows are double glazed.
A double garage under the home leads to a large storage area that just keeps on going meaning room for everything including a wine cellar.
The home has had guttering and downpipes replaced with a new power board installed 12 months ago.
Enjoy summer in the rear yard knowing the kids are safe with full colourbond fencing and side gate access.
Located on a large corner block means plenty of off-street parking available including the trailer or caravan.
The current owners are moving to Queensland and for the last 39 have loved living here ..
It's been a friendly and safe neighbourhood and we've made many friends over the years. It has been a wonderful home to 3 generations of our family but reluctantly we're moving north to warmer weather. We hope the next family will enjoy the home as much as we have.'
This immaculate home offers many surprising yet obvious features that would suit your growing family including spacious living areas and being located close to public transport, schools and shops. Isn't it time to make your move to Rivers Street Weston!
For a copy of the sales contract and more information about this lovely home contact Greg Amos on 0432 365 184
• Formal lounge - carpeted with LED down lights
• Separate dining room (POTENTIAL to be returned to a 4th bedroom)
• Tiled family/ meals area off kitchen - tiled
• Large kitchen with o/ head cupboards and a NEW gas stove
• Main bedroom with upgraded ensuite
• All bedrooms carpeted with BIR's
• New in floor' ducted R/C A/C
• Double glazing windows and new outdoor blinds at front of home
• R5. roof batts
• Security window screens
• Concreted rear yard
• Colourbond fencing along rear boundary/ new side gate
• Instant gas hot water service
• New exterior TV aerial
• New guttering & downpipes
• Water/ sewerage system has been replaced
• Power board recently updated
• Instant gas HWS
• Double garage under with large storage room and shelving
$3,005. land tax (2017)