- About this property
- Explore Weetangera
Tightly Held Family HomeProperty ID 1808257This home presents and incredible chance to secure a family home in a premium street in much loved Weetangera. A suburb that has proven to be one of the most tightly held in all of Canberra. This property has been much loved for decades but now is time to allow another family to call it home. Perfect for the growing family seeking ample space, comfort and privacy while also seeking to benefit from the sought-after Belconnen location.
Nestled in a private leafy setting, it boasts a long list of attractive features; 4 bedrooms, main with an ensuite, multiple living areas offering more than enough room for the family to spread out and enjoy their own space all on a low maintenance 812m2 block . Then there's the not so small matter of its blue chip location: close to sought after schools, shops, public transport, a brief commute to Belconnen town centre, and a stones throw to the popular Pinnacle walking tracks - ideal for that stroll after work to walk the dog, unwind and just soak up the scenery.
With close proximity to the north sides' best educational facilities such as Weetangera Primary, Hawker Primary, Radford College, University of Canberra and major facilities such as Jamison Plaza, Weetangera shops, Hawker shops, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport.
THIS PROPERTY WILL BE AUCTIONED ONSITE 3 JANUARY 2018 - IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
- Four bedrooms, three with built in robes
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Various living spaces including separate lounge and dining with huge rumpus room - Spacious timber kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Ducted gas heating and additional reverse cycle wall unit
- Low maintenance gardens on an 812m2 RZ2 block
- Double garage with ample under house storage
- Lovely outlook across Belconnen
Block size: 812m2
Living Area: Residence - 150m2
Garage - 38m2
EER: 2.5 Stars
Rates: $2,885 per annum (approx.)
UV: $490,000 (approx.)