Mixed Farming for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Tuggeranong
One of Canberra's Largest Rural Land Parcels, 1,324ha*Property ID 1506717'South Lanyon', Tuggeranong, Australian Capital Territory
• 5 bedroom, 2 x bathroom homestead including pool, large study and separated living areas. The homestead sits on a 2 hectare parcel of residential grounds.
• Shearing Shed and Machinery Sheds
• Pasture improved paddocks, dams, steel cattle and sheep yards
• Approximately 5km of Murrumbidgee River frontage
• A 700KL bore license
• Water license
• The crown lease allows other managers quarters to be constructed (subject to appropriate approvals)
The property consists of 1,342Hectares (approx. 3300 acres) of river corridor, pasture improved farming land and arable country. A 99 year lease is applicable to the site and has been in production since the 1850's.
The farm sits as the gateway to Tharwa Village, historical Cuppacumbalong and also on the door step of Namadgi National Park, and also close proximity to Tidbinbilla and the Cotter. These factors open this property up for tourism in the southern part of the ACT like no other property in Canberra.
The block has immense potential including: Rural Residential development, Eco Tourism, Solar Farming, (subject to approvals).
Family circumstances dictate the sale of this beautifully positioned estate.
Tender - Closing Wednesday 31 August 2016 4pm
Open Farm Tours - 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd August 11am sharp, by appointment
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
0427 755 997