Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Moncrieff
Moncrieff's Best Townhouses!Property ID 1493395***** PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE - Please call Andrew on 0428 486 692 *****
READY TO MOVE IN!
These luxury townhouses are aesthetically appealing, stylish in design and represents the pride in construction shown by these builders. The list of quality inclusions coupled with the attention to detail in production will make this intimate development stand out from the competition.
You'll need to be quick if you wish to secure this superb 3 bedroom ensuite villa in a sought after complex of just 9 homes. One of the few complexes with side by side garages, ample living space, storage and downstairs powder room.
The spacious two storey design is perfectly suited to professional couples and first home buyers, who can still enjoy reduced stamp duty plus a $7,000 first home owners grant. When you take into consideration the historically low interest rates, there has never been a better time to stop paying rent and move into your own home.
• 3 bedroom ensuite villa
• Beautiful stone kitchen includes stainless steel appliances - 600mm gas cooktop plus 600mm oven
• Quality bathrooms plus 3rd toilet downstairs
• Zoned heating and cooling (ducted)
• Internal access and auto doors to all garages
• 6.5 star EER rating
• Amazingly low body corporate fees - admin fee estimated to be approx $872 first 12 months, $948 for second year
• Investors can expect excellent rental returns and significant depreciation benefits
Ground Floor - 60.8m2
Upstairs - 60.7m2
Garage - 37.6m2
Total - 159.1m2
Moncrieff is located in North Gungahlin approximately 4km north of the Gungahlin Town Centre. The suburb is planned to include up to 2,200 dwellings, a group centre, community facilities, parks and playground areas. Significant hilltops and ridges will be retained as urban open space. There will be ponds throughout the estate which include views to the open space and surrounding hills.
Putting all this together means you get more for your money in Moncrieff!!