Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Moncrieff
Superb 3 Bedroom Villa in Boutique DevelopmentProperty ID 1493395You'll need to be quick if you wish to secure this superb 3 bedroom ensuite villa in a sought after complex of just 9 homes.
The spacious two storey design is perfectly suited to professional couples and first home buyers, who can still enjoy reduced stamp duty plus a $12,500 first home owners grant. When you take into consideration the historically low interest rates, there has never been a better time to stop paying rent and move into your own home.
• 3 bedroom ensuite villa
• Beautiful stone kitchen includes stainless steel appliances - 600mm gas cooktop plus 600mm oven
• Quality bathrooms plus 3rd toilet downstairs
• Zoned heating and cooling (ducted)
• Internal access and auto doors to all garages
• 6.5 star EER rating
• Amazingly low body corporate fees - admin fee estimated to be approx $872 first 12 months, $948 for second year
• Investors can expect excellent rental returns and significant depreciation benefits
• Construction due to start this financial year
Ground Floor - 60.8sqm
Upstairs - 60.7sqm
Garage - 37.6msqm
Total - 159.1sqm
Moncrieff is located in North Gungahlin approximately 4km north of the Gungahlin Town Centre. The suburb is planned to include up to 2,200 dwellings, a group centre, community facilities, parks and playground areas.
Significant hilltops and ridges will be retained as urban open space. There will be ponds throughout the estate which include views to the open space and surrounding hills.
Putting all this together means you get more for your money in Moncrieff!!