House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Mckellar
Great Size Family Home with Potential Plus!Property ID 1569461Auction - In Rooms
Ray White Canberra
17/23 Townshend St, Phillip ACT 2606
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Mckellar this three bedroom ensuite, plus sunroom home will make a growing family very happy.
From the entrance there is a great flow through the property entering through a gate for secure access. The main bedroom is segregated from the rest and features a walk-in robe and ensuite. All other bedrooms are well sized and include built-in robes.
The lounge and dining area is great in size providing plenty of space for the friends and family to gather. The family room steps down to the well-designed sun room providing all you need for entertaining, from the sun room, covered entertaining area and grassed area for the kids to play.
The kitchen includes a double sink, ample storage and bench space, breakfast bar and electric cooking.
In a popular setting within close distance to public transport, local schools, main arterial roads, Lake Ginninderra, University of Canberra, AIS, Canberra Hospital and the Belconnen Town Centre.
• 3 bedrooms all great in size with built-in robes except the main bedroom which includes and ensuite and walk-in robe
• Large lounge and dining area
• Kitchen great in size with double sink, breakfast bar, electric cooking and ample storage and bench space
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Main bathroom with separate WC
• Front courtyard area with gate access to the home
• Ducted split system to keep you comfortable all year round
• Laundry with a sink and outside access
• Roller shutters on windows throughout can also be key locked
• Garden shed
• Pergola at entrance
• Double garage with automatic door
• Shed the size of a single garage
• Sitting area around the side
• Covered entertaining area
• Living space: 177.7m2 approximately with sunroom
• Block size: 894m2
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for immediate inspection. EER: 3.0 Stars