- About this property
Renovated and Rejuvenated for your EnjoymentProperty ID 1889526Separate Title - no body corporate fees!
Fully renovated and updated throughout this home is ready for you to move right in -
perfect for small families, couples, downsizers or investors - there is nothing more to
Framed by landscaped grounds and showcasing renovated interiors throughout
- this easy living 3 bedroom home offers an enviable lifestyle with a city
convenience - only moments from the Jamison Centre.
A generous north facing living area is awash with natural light and features brand
new flooring and combined with the kitchen, it creates a warm and inviting environment.
Enjoy the comfort of ducted heating and cooling to the entire home, an updated bathroom and a generous double garage.
A rare combination of location and quality appointments make this a truly unique
opportunity to own a fully renovated home.
* Northerly aspect
* Fully renovated kitchen with brand new appliances
* Renovated bathroom
* Upgraded electricals and down lights throughout
* New flooring and carpets throughout
* New blinds
* Brand new Fijitsu ducted air conditioner - heating and cooling throughout
* Additional split system air conditioner to living area
* Updated storage cupboards
* Neat back and front yards - layered flowering for each season
* Rear entertaining area
* Double car accommodation with roller door and storage
* Separate title
* Short stroll to Jamison Centre and Jamison pool
* Canberra Southern Cross Club and gym
* Short distance to key institutions such as Radford College, Canberra High,
University of Canberra, Aranda and St.Vincent's Primary schools, Belconnen Town
Centre, Calvary Hospital, AIS, Canberra Stadium, CISAC and local churches
* One bus to Civic & Woden
Living size approx 103m3
Car accommodation approx 36m2
Block size 432m2