House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Macquarie
Luxury Meets Comfort - Under ApplicaitonProperty ID 1572130With admirable street appeal and superbly located amongst easy care native gardens, this extended and well presented three bedroom home offers something special for growing families and professional couples.
The inviting front entrance greets you with an expansive timber deck where you can sit back and take advantage of the morning sunshine, tranquil garden surrounds and uninterrupted views to Black Mountain Tower.
With the home having under gone two extensions, including a recent addition of a stunning second bathroom, the home size is sure to please those searching for that little extra space.
The spacious master bedroom is segregated at the rear of the residence offering peaceful garden views from its own private deck. Bedroom two offers versatility, due to its size and customised sound proofing making it the perfect music room, study or home office.
The renovated kitchen is perfectly positioned and flows through to an open plan dining room and living area, or step outdoors and enjoy entertaining with family and friends in the private and peaceful courtyard setting.
Extended three bedroom home, all with built in robes
Spacious master bedroom with its own private deck
A light and expansive second bedroom with additional sound proofing
Bedroom three offers brand new carpet
Stunning new bathroom in neutral tones
Spacious second bathroom with new vanity, heated towel rail and separate shower
Open plan dining and living room
Quality European double glazed windows and doors throughout
Crimsafe doors and windows
Added roof insulation
Renovated kitchen with s/s Miele appliances, ceramic cooktop, including soft closing drawers and dishdrawer
Ducted RC/AC throughout
Double carport with remote door and rear garden access
Water tank and garden shed
Enclosed backyard with low maintenance grounds
Two outdoor entertaining areas
Ample off street parking
Abundance of secure under deck storage
gardener included - tenant to mow and weed as necessary
The back yard offers a little political history, featuring an old Canberra street light, which was once located in the grounds of the Senate at Old Parliament House and yes, it's fully operational
27 Badgery Street is superbly located in the heart of Macquarie and in walking distance to public transport and the popular Macquarie Primary School. The suburb's popularity continues to grow thanks to its leafy surrounds and close proximity to the bustling Jamison Plaza, ANU, Canberra University, AIS, Calvary Hospital, Bruce Stadium, Belconnen Town Centre and it is only a short drive to the City Centre.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (agency name Ray White Belconnen, agent name Christine Marimon, agent email firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.