- About this property
- Explore Lyneham
Private and ConvenientProperty ID 1677320If you have been looking for a ground floor unit in a handy Inner North location then this could be it! This lovely apartment boasts a modern kitchen and open plan living space with high ceilings which flows out to a private and sunny paved courtyard, ideal for relaxing with family and friends with a magical parkland outlook.
* Light and airy bedroom with built in robes
* Spacious two-way bathroom with European style laundry
* Modern neutral toned kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in living room
* Large sunny courtyard with a leafy and private parkland outlook
* Intercom system
* Basement car parking plus spacious secure storage.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with an abundance of green space, this apartment is only a short walk to both Lyneham Primary and High schools, shops and public transport. You are also spoilt for choice with an abundance of cafes and restaurants just minutes away in the shopping precincts of Lyneham, O'Connor, and Dickson.
If you are looking for your first home or investment or are looking to downsize, this apartment is sure to tick all your boxes.
If you cant make our open house - call Phyllis on 0439 795 369 to arrange a private inspection.