- About this property
Lifestyle and LocationProperty ID 1822662Situated in the heart of Old Kingston, this exceptional two-bedroom apartment is located in the sophisticated and architecturally designed "The Kingston Apartments". This is a sensational opportunity for busy professionals, investors or owner occupiers who are searching for a stylish lifestyle in a modern boutique complex.
This north facing and beautifully presented apartment is located on the second floor with an abundance of natural light flooding the expansive 18sqm balcony, living areas and master bedroom. Finished to the highest standards, this home offers open plan living, a vogue style kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops. The spacious master bedroom offers built in robes, a modern en-suite bathroom and provides access to the balcony that is perfect for everything from relaxing to entertaining. The generous sized second bedroom with its built-in desk and cupboards provides the versatility to be used as a bedroom or study.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING PLEASE CONTACT PHYLLIS - 0439 795 369
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 24 FEBRUARY AT 3:45PM
● Two bedroom apartment in boutique complex
● North facing open plan living
● Kitchen boasts stone benchtops, generous cupboard space, large pantry, quality s/s appliances, dishwasher, induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven
● Spacious master bedroom with built in mirrored robes and balcony
● Modern bathroom and en-suite with stone bench tops and designer Groche tapware
● Villaroy and Boch vanity basins and toilets
● Second bedroom with built-in desk and cupboards
● Intercom system
● European Laundry
● Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
● Secure basement parking with storage cage
● Floor area - 83sqm
● Balcony - 18sqm
● Body Corp levies: $3,040.00 p.a
● Rates: $1,610.18 p.a
● Land Tax: (for investors) $2,277.00 p.a
The location is superb, with the popular Kingston and Manuka shopping precinct right on your doorstep. A short stroll takes you to numerous restaurant and cafes where you can grab Sunday brunch before spending the day browsing the "Old Bus Depot Markets", Kingston foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin. There is quick access to the City Centre, Parliamentary Triangle, Belconnen, Woden and Tuggeranong via major arterial roads.