- About this property
- Explore Kaleen
Lifestyle and Opportunity Awaits!Property ID 1687742An outstanding opportunity exists to secure a well designed home on a generous 1,085m2 block, with the reserve as your own backyard, in the highly sought after suburb of Kaleen. This delightful home consists of a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom floor plan upstairs with a multi-purpose room downstairs; perfect for growing or established families who appreciate large spaces along with peaceful surrounds and Kaleen amenities.
You will feel at home immediately, moving from one generously proportioned room to the next. The whole family will love the north facing living area views with double glazed window, generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and the large outdoor space. The large master bedroom will include a walk in robe for extra closet space. This residence presents a superb selection of living and entertainment areas that will complement any occasion or season of the year. Enjoy a lifestyle like no other - entertain in style or simply relax on the front front or back verandah and take in the beautiful garden vistas.
The extensive backyard will suit those who like to play and explore. The offers ample car space with a huge front concreted yard and private battle axe block. Make this place your own and capitalise on the huge potential this property has to offer. They don't make blocks this size anymore!
This really is the home you've been searching for.
- 1,085m2 block
- 184m2 of living
- 4 bedroom bedroom, with ensuite
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Lounge and dining room
- Lounge room with double glazed windows and European fireplace
- Balcony with Black Mountain Tower views
- Floating spotted gum timber flooring
- Updated kitchen with Miele electric cooktop & oven
- Double drawer Bosche dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Updated laundry
- Landscaped gardens
- Colorbond fencing
- Double access points to rear yard
- Double garage
- Front and rear verandah
- Black Mountain views from front lounge room
- Walking distance to Kaleen High School, University of Canberra and nearby amenities