House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Franklin
Breathtaking Grandeur - A Sumptuous and Contemporary Family Home on Two LevelsProperty ID 1836356Boasting a commanding presence from the streetscape, a beautiful setting close to parks, established walks and ponds and native bird life, and an immaculately presented 'as-new' 2009 build; welcome to the luxurious splendour of number 7 Daniels Street Franklin, setting the scene for the superb family indulgences inside.
With a floorplan of four bedrooms, with a master parent's suite, two bathrooms, powder room, separate living rooms and a large rumpus room/media room or fifth bedroom, this magnificent family home has been architecturally designed for flexible and indulgent living. I look forward to introducing you to your new home.
Through the brick-piered fence-line, an exquisitely elegant and restful lifestyle begins for you.
The beautiful low maintenance gardens welcome your family and guests through to the portico and into the entrance hall, where your breath is taken away. The elegance of the design and ultra-high, corniced ceilings immediately becomes evident in a sumptuous display of open plan living.
Resting quietly at the entrance, the glamorous carpeted formal lounge and dining rooms to the north command attention, enticing you through to the beautifully tiled kitchen and informal meals and living rooms, opening onto a beautifully, staged alfresco terrace under the roof-line. A second garden area for relaxing is also located off the kitchen and laundry and enjoys separate gated access out to the front.
The modern-contemporary kitchen is designed with sophisticated, laminate drawer and cupboard combinations, ceiling cabinetry, an elegant Omega 900mm under-bench electric oven and 5-burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, breakfast bar along the stone benchtops, and a nestled, corner coffee bar.
Perfectly positioned, the carpeted and light-filled, double-doored and over-sized rumpus/Media room/5th bedroom sits alongside the family rooms and also opens onto the alfresco terrace through glass sliding doors.
The family-sized clean-line laundry design has a contemporary colour-scheme, external drying access, under-bench cabinetry, pull-out clothes hamper and 4-door linen joinery.
A huge, elegant and luxurious master suite located on the upper floor showcases double balconies, and enjoys a divine walk-in robe and sitting room for quiet reflection. Located along the hall, three additional bedrooms present with built-in robes and views over the gardens. These are serviced by the stunning main bathroom, finished with a deep-set bath to the floor in porcelain tiling, convenient ledging for soaps and pampering, and separate shower. There is a separate toilet room.
This magnificent family home is finished with quality tiling and carpet flooring; slatted and vertical blinds; property security alarm (BTB); NBN (full fibre connection to the house); video intercom points and Foxtel; zoned and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system to the ground and upper floor; 10,000L water tank (can be connected to the laundry room and toilets); fridge water connection; double automated garaging with internal access, and fenced and gated, landscaped gardens (low maintenance).
With a superb location, including walking distance to the future light rail stops, and easy access to the walking tracks, ponds and playgrounds, this sumptuous offering will excite you and your family. You are most welcome to view this exquisite family home and explore all it has to offer to you.
- Built in 2009 - One Owner and a beautifully cared for home
- Surrounded by urban spaces, ponds, parklands, cycling paths and playgrounds, easy access to local schools, and cycling paths, new Franklin Shopping Centre, future Light Rail, Gungahlin Shopping Centre, Mitchell services, 11kms from city centre, 7 minutes from Dickson, easy access to Belconnen, Gungahlin Drive, Barton Highway, Federal Highway
- Orientation at the front to the North
- 4 Bedrooms (3 with built-in ceiling robes and the Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe)
- Rumpus/Media room/5th bedroom
- Master Bedroom suite with double balconies
- Oversized Master ensuite
- Main bathroom with deep-set bath in porcelain tiles
- Linen joinery laundry and upstairs
- Entrance hall
- Under roof-line Alfresco Terrace with rose and hedge gardens, and lawns
- Natural light-filled
- Ceiling heights to 2.7m in the living rooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system (Ground floor and Upstairs) (zoned)
- Instant gas hot water
- Corner block fully landscaped
- NBN (full fibre connection to the house) (and Foxtel)
- Home Hub in garage
- Fridge water connection
- Double garage, internal access and external access and storage space available
- 10,000L water tank (can be connected to laundry and toilet rooms)
Land Size: 530m2 (approx.)
Ground Floor: 139m2 (approx.)
Upper Floor: 106m2 (approx.)
Garage Size: 41m2 (approx.)