- About this property
More Than Meets the Eye!Property ID 1830724Unbeatable location, resort-style amenity and magnificent renovation - buyers of all needs are welcomed to 86/15 John Cleland Crescent, Florey. Set within the established and highly regarded Beechwood complex, this property offers a whole lot more than its humble faade suggests.
Its 117 m2 of living space is set across two levels, with the ground floor boasting a generous open plan design. The renovated kitchen offers clean lines and a sharp modern aesthetic, with brand new stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, soft-close drawers and subway tile splashbacks. Downstairs is serviced by its own powder room, and offers plenty of storage space under the staircase. The brand new floating timber floors, flowing throughout the entire home, contribute to the great sense of space and continuity. Flowing directly from the living area is the generous rear courtyard, offering a perfect spot for entertaining. The northerly aspect, high quality window furnishings, reverse cycle air conditioning and a 5 star energy rating add to the already long list of features.
Upstairs is ruled by the enormous master suite, boasting two robes - one built-in, one walk-in - as well as its own generous en suite with oversized shower. The master bathroom offers a large spa bath, a rarity in modern properties, as well as an updated vanity unit. Bedrooms two and three enjoy the fantastic northerly aspect and are joined by the recently replaced timber balcony which runs the full width of the home. The lockup garage offers security and plenty of storage, with secure access to the house through the front courtyard.
The complex itself offers top class amenity, with swimming pool, gym and tennis court.
Summary of features:
- 117m2 of living space across two levels
- Open plan design
- Renovated kitchen
- Stainless steel Westinghouse appliances
- Miele dishwasher
- Soft-close drawers
- Downstairs powder room
- Brand new floating timber floors throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High quality roller blinds and curtains throughout
- Northerly aspect to living areas and bedrooms
- Two separate courtyards - front and back
- Secure lockup garage
- Separate laundry plus third toilet
- Freshly painted
- EER: 5.0
- NBN ready
- Bus stop at the front of the complex is serviced by the Blue Rapid line, running directly to Belconnen, Civic, Woden and Tuggeranong
- Walking distance to Florey Shops (Kesteven Street & Radcliffe Cres)
- Florey supports three schools - the Catholic St. Francis Xavier College, St John's Primary and Florey Primary School
Body corp: $2992 p.a
Rates: $1732.35 p.a