House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Fisher
Backing Reserve, Views to the Mountains & Room to GrowProperty ID 1715434Breathtaking views, seamless living spaces and a highly sought-after address all combine to provide an outstanding family home in this impressive multi-level residence.
Flawlessly designed and flooded with natural light, this fantastic home in Heaven's Court' reveals a cleverly imagined and flexible layout. The upper level features a split dining and lounge room arrangement that allows access to separate balconies, while two bedrooms also enjoy balcony access with views to the mountains. The main bathroom has been updated and master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and an enormous ensuite perfect for relaxing at the end of the day.
An internal staircase leads downstairs to a large rumpus room that flows out to the rear garden and a large bedroom with adjoining storeroom which could be set up as a study. An additional bathroom increases the flexibility of this home which is sure to catch you by surprise - if the family needs space, this home has it!
A large multi-purpose room off the internally accessed garage has been set up as a library by the current owners, and substantial under house storage would make the perfect wine cellar.
With additional features such as a solar power system, solar hot water, ducted air conditioning and a fantastic rear garden, 2/41 Ardlethan Street really is more than meets the eye.
All of this is located in an elevated position backing reserve with breathtaking views of the peaceful surroundings. With all the amenities the Weston Creek and Woden town centres have to offer just a moment away and walking trails right on your doorstep, this simply demands an inspection if you are looking for a well-rounded family home.
- Multi-level home backing reserve in a complex of only four
- Versatile floor plan with four bedrooms, three living areas, a study and a library
- Elevated position with spectacular views from balconies at both front and back
- Generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and enormous ensuite with spa bath
- Tidy kitchen with dishwasher and electric cook top
- Three bathrooms
- Solar power system and solar hot water
- Ducted reverse cycle and split system air conditioning throughout
- Mobility lift on internal staircases
- Huge double garage with internal access and adjoining multi purpose room
- Massive amount of storage space
- Landscaped grounds with well-established gardens at the rear
- Ideal peaceful location only minutes to schools, shops and major transport routes
Living space: 277m2 (approx)
Rates: $2,782 p.a. (approx)