- About this property
Something Special and Ready to Go!Property ID 1837249Situated in the leafy Woollahra Gardens complex, this spotless and tastefully styled three bedroom ensuite townhouse represents a superb opportunity for first home buyers, professional couples or investors who are searching for something special! If you're in the market for low maintenance living in an ultra-convenient location, this is the one for you.
Upon your arrival at 13/60 Copland Drive, you are greeted by a peaceful courtyard garden which leads you indoors to a welcoming entry with stunning new timber floors. Sure to appeal to buyers is the north facing aspect of the townhouse and sun filled open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms which overlook an enclosed and private courtyard. The outdoor entertaining area comes complete with a retractable awning for those warm summer days. Continuing on this level is a separate laundry and toilet for your convenience, with internal access from the garage and generous under stair storage.
Not unlike downstairs, the upstairs of this delightful townhouse is also awash with natural light and provides three spacious bedrooms; all with built in robes, new carpet, sparkling main bathroom and the master bedroom with a modern ensuite. Sure to appeal are bedrooms two and three, both providing access to a shared and expansive north facing balcony offering a leafy and tranquil outlook.
To arrange a private inspection, please contact Phyllis on 0439 795 369.
- Three spacious bedrooms; all with built in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite including double sized shower
- New, neutral toned carpet
- Central kitchen includes new dishwasher and oven
- New window treatments
- Stunning floating floors on entry level and up the staircase
- Plenty of natural light flooding in from two storey window facing stairwell
- Balcony accessible from second and third bedrooms
- Separate laundry with third toilet
- Under stair storage with door access
- Single garage with remote and internal access - conveniently located off entrance hallway
- Additional allocated parking space
- Ample off street parking
- Peaceful and friendly complex
- Front and rear courtyards are designed for maximum privacy and minimal maintenance
- Rates - $1,533.09 p.a
- Land Tax - $2,137 p.a
- Body Corp -$2,123.36 p.a
- EER 5.5
Walking distance to the popular Ginninderra Creek Nature Reserve and Miles Franklin and St Monica's Primary Schools. Conveniently close to local amenities such as Evatt Shops, Copland College, Belconnen Town Centre and Markets and Lake Ginninderra. Its central location also ensures easy access to all of Belconnen's major facilities including Canberra University, ANU, Calvary Hospital, AIS and Bruce Stadium.