House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Dunlop
Quiet Tidy HomeProperty ID 1575463Stunning 3 bedroom home
3 Bedroom Brick Veneer on high side of Traeger Street with view to Brindabella Ranges
Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
2nd and 3rd Bedrooms with built-in robes and shelves
Large Family Room
Separate lounge and dining, carpeted
Kitchen with Miele dishwasher; space for large fridge and microwave. Gas hotplates with electric oven
Laundry with full wall/floor-to-ceiling linen/broom cupboard
Carpets to all bedrooms, robes, lounge and dining
Tiles to all other areas
Central Gas Heating
Infinity continuous hot water service
Secluded, undercover, tiled patio
Fencing all secure
Sliding door leading from Master Bedroom and Family Room out to undercover Patio. Nice and light and breezy for the summer.
Large window in hallway facing Patio creating light and space.
Crimsafe screen doors on sliding doors and front door.
External gas connection for BBQ.
Landscaped easy-care front and back gardens with beautiful Maple Trees/Japanese Cherry/Weeping Japanese Cherry and easycare conifers. Beautiful Pencil Pines creating privacy to backyard.
Dogs considered upon application
With all this in mind the property is located a short distance to the Belconnen Town Centre and other amenities.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (agency name Ray White Belconnen, agent name Christine Marimon, agent email firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.