House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Deakin
Inner South Stylish Home!Property ID 1544069Stepping into the courtyard of this property you instantly appreciate the private garden of this stylish three bedroom plus study home.
The property consists of formal and informal living areas with a renovated kitchen boasting Ceasarstone bench tops, ample storage, a spacious walk-in pantry, dishwasher and electric cooking.
All bedrooms have built-in robes, with an ensuite to the main. The generous study with built-in cabinetry would make for a great home office or even fourth bedroom.
Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling as well as in-floor heating to the tiled areas will provide all year round comfort.
A large timber deck provides the perfect space to entertain or simply bask in the northerly sunshine and admire the leafy outlook.
Location of this property is ideal as all amenities, including hospitals, schools and public transport are in the vicinity. Centrally located with just a short drive to the Canberra City Centre, Westfield Woden and Lake Burley Griffin.
• 3 bedrooms all include built-in robes, the main bedroom provides a great size ensuite and the 3rd bedroom is above average in size
• Large living and dining room boasting natural light
• Modern style kitchen with dishwasher, double sink, ample storage space, electric cooking and a walk-in pantry
• Great family room well positioned and sized
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Main bathroom extended, great in size
• Spacious study with built-in desk and cupboards ideal for home office
• Large covered entertaining area with storage cupboards
• Laundry with storage, bench space and backyard access
• Front courtyard making secure access to home
• Warmup water system
• Single enclosed carport with extra storage space
• Low maintenance backyard/gardens fully fenced backyard
• Dimming lights throughout
• Workshop with power and a garden shed
• Access through laundry to entertaining area for convenience
• Coats cupboard
• Alarm system
• Living space: 154m2 approximately
• Block size: 567m2
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for immediate inspection. EER: 0.5 Stars