- About this property
- Explore Curtin
Centrally Located - Tastefully Renovated - Sellers Motivated!Property ID 1758530Come inside and you'll be immediately taken with this renovated and spacious two bedroom apartment. Located on the ground floor, the property is literally across the road from the Curtin Shopping Centre and public transport direct to Woden and Civic.
With all the hard work done and a long list of quality inclusions, this lovely apartment presents a unique opportunity for the first-home buyer, 'downsizer' or astute investor to purchase in this popular and established suburb.
There are two living areas with a lounge room that includes a reverse cycle air conditioning unit and a meals/ dining area adjoining the kitchen. The kitchen itself includes Corian' benchtops, electric cooktop/ rangehood and a dishwasher
Both bedrooms are a good size with the main bedroom having a built in robe. The combined laundry/ bathroom boasts a custom vanity, again featuring Corian' bench tops and a custom sink that doubles as a laundry tub.
The apartment has other surprises ..... it's been fully repainted and rewired with block out and privacy blinds installed on all the windows! For all that extra 'stuff' - there are two storage sheds available as well as extra storage under the apartment. Not so surprising - a single undercover car space is included.
Due to its convenient and central location, this complex is well known for its low vacancy rates. When you include the beautiful presentation and a long list of quality inclusions, this apartment offers a potential weekly rental range of $340 to $370 a week. There is current interest from a potential tenant living in the complex.
• Fully renovated 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
• Separate lounge room with R/C A/C unit
• Meals area adjoining kitchen
• Kitchen has Corian' benchtops, plenty of cupboards, an electric cooktop/ rangehood and dishwasher
• Main bedroom has a built-in robe
• Bathroom/ laundry includes custom vanity & sink
• New block out and privacy blinds throughout
• Fully rewired including new hot water service
• Extra storage options
• New HWS
• Single carport
• Across the road from Curtin shops
• Short drive to Woden Town Centre & Canberra Hospital
• Short walk to public transport direct to Civic & Woden
• 62.8 living area
• ENE facing
• E.E.R. of 2.5
$1,663.00 - rates
$2,907.33 - body corp fees