- About this property
- Explore Cook
When Location and Privacy is a PriorityProperty ID 1851710As you meander along the front garden path and under a canopy of shady trees, you are greeted by a courtyard gate where beyond, you escape into your own enchanting and private retreat.
A stand out from all the rest, this extended and beautifully presented three bedroom home will appeal to first home buyers, downsizers, and young families who are searching for a haven in which to relax and unwind from the outside world. A stroll away from all that sought after Cook has to offer, while still enjoying the convenience of Belconnen's major facilities on your doorstep.
The light filled living room provides more space with its small extension and creates a warm and peaceful ambience with its slow combustion fireplace and ducted gas heating which is also positioned throughout the home. The renovated kitchen has been custom designed offering a functional layout with excellent storage, stainless steel appliances, ceramic cooktop, new dishwasher and lovely timber floors which extend through to the dining area.
The master bedroom is sure to appeal with its double cedar doors which open out to a delightful north facing timber deck, where you can sit and soak up the warmth of the winter sun whilst enjoying the whisper-quiet location and leafy setting. The extended and renovated bathroom offers a french provincial look with a spacious and sunken double shower and leafy outlook through its high window.
In addition, connected to the deck, a purpose built studio/playroom/laundry is conveniently located at the back door of the home. Behind the carport is a custom built and fully insulated, 12sqm storage shed with roller door.
With all the hard work completed, and positioned within a wonderful family-friendly community, this home is a must to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 07th APRIL 2018 AT 10:30AM
- Immaculately presented and extended three bedroom home
- Entry to the residence is through an enclosed and private front courtyard
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Extended living room with slow combustion fireplace and garden outlook
- Renovated and spacious kitchen with new s/s dishwasher
- Master bedroom with custom build wardrobe, honeycomb blinds, and cedar doors opening out to north facing deck
- Bedroom two offers freestanding wardrobe with tranquil and private courtyard garden views
- Renovated and extended french provincial style bathroom with new bath, vanity and sunken double sized shower recess
- Unbelievable amount of storage, including a detached brick and tiled roof combined studio/storage/laundry
- New guttering
- New awnings
- Crimsafe doors
- Security system
- Locks on all windows
- Professionally built and insulated storage shed with roller door.
- Single carport
- Nestled amongst established trees and easy care gardens in one of Cook's most sought after streets
If you haven't been to Cook, it won't take long to discover why the locals say it is Canberra's best kept secret - a delightfully tree lined suburb with easy access to the Jamison Plaza, popular public and private schools, Westfield Belconnen, Canberra Uni, ANU, AIS, Calvary Hospital and only 10 minutes to the City Centre. For those who love the outdoors, Mt Painter is right on your doorstep for your early morning walk with your dog.