- About this property
- Explore Cook
3 Bedroom Townhouse Retreat Backing Leafy ReserveProperty ID 1841766Nestled in the heights of the popular "Crescent" complex and backing reserve, is this north facing and welcoming three bedroom ensuite townhouse. Whether you are an investor or in search of your first or last home, 8/2 Sexton Street provides a combination of low maintenance living in an ultra convenient location.
The home offers loads of charm and character with its split level design, high ceilings and full length windows that provide abundant natural light throughout. Included in this delightful package is a spacious living room with free-standing gas heater, separate dining, renovated kitchen and meals area which lead out to a expansive entertaining area. The bedrooms are a generous size with a large main bathroom and ensuite to the master bedroom.
This home will be perfect for those who enjoy entertaining and love the outdoors, with a delightful north facing front garden, and a peaceful and private rear courtyard - the perfect place to relax with family and friends.
With immediate occupation available, you could move straight in and benefit from the new carpet and fresh coat of paint, whilst taking the time to add your own improvements and personal touches.
With nature right on your doorstep, this property won't last long!
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE WEDNESDAY, 21st MARCH 2018 AT 5:30PM
- Three bedrooms; all with generous size built in robes
- Split level design with high ceilings
- Master bedroom with original ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with separate shower
- R/C heating and cooling plus living room gas heater
- Separate dining area
- Renovated kitchen with quality s/s IAG appliances
- Open plan meal area off kitchen
- Separate laundry
- Front low maintenance garden
- Private and enclosed rear courtyard with gate access onto reserve
- Automated single garage with internal access
- Positioned on the high side and at the end of the complex, with only one common wall
- Body Corp - $1,628 p.a
- Rates - $1,985.99 p.a
- Land tax - $2,962.14 p.a
The location is enviable, with the townhouse an easy stroll to the Jamison Plaza and Cook shops for a morning coffee. If you love exercising, then head up the hill to the spectacular Mount Painter Reserve, the perfect environment for bushwalking, horse riding or exploring with the kids. Jump in the car and you're only minutes away from Macquarie Primary School, Canberra High School, Westfield Belconnen, Universities, AIS, Calvary Hospital and City Centre.