House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cook
Brand New, with Nothing to do!Property ID 1826438This stunning brand new single level home is aesthetically appealing, stylish in design and represents quality construction and inclusions. Within walking distance to the all that Cook has to offer, this 3 bedroom ensuite home is perfect for the busy family looking for something high end with quality features and close to all amenities and arterials.
The modern floor plan has been thoughtfully created into functional light filled spaces with generous room for all family members to enjoy. You'll love the separate living areas, large kitchen with island bench, designer bathrooms, quality floor coverings and convenient study nook.
The light filled living area opens out to the alfresco zone and large deck, making this a fantastic entertaining space for family and friends! The combination of indoor and outdoor entertaining options makes this home a stand out.
The low maintenance native gardens are a diverse variety of trees and shrubs both old and new, offering all the atmosphere and appeal that leafy Cook is known for!
Conveniently located close to Jamison Plaza, this property provides easy access to bushland, cycle paths, excellent schools such as Macquarie and Aranda Primary and Radford College, and just a short drive or bus ride to University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Town Centre and the City.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 3 MARCH AT 11:30AM
* Architect designed, brand new 3 bedroom ensuite home in the popular suburb of Cook
* Single level: easy access
* Large north-facing living area with direct access to alfresco and large deck
* Separate living room at the front of the home
* Double-glazed windows throughout
* High ceilings bring a sense of light and space
* Designer kitchen with quality appliances including 900mm oven and gas cooktop
* Study nook with built-in cabinetry
* Spacious master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe
* Designer bathrooms with neutral colour palette
* Great storage solutions throughout
* Data points in most bedrooms, study nook and for the tv/media centre in the lounge/dining and separate living areas
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Instant gas hot water system
* Alfresco entertaining area with large deck
* Low maintenance established gardens - great for a lock-up and leave' lifestyle
* Water saving features with toilet and outdoor taps connected to water tank (when tank is empty, water is supplied by mains)
* Double auto garage with internal access
* Parking for additional cars, caravan and trailer beside the garage