- About this property
- Explore Cook
Good Home - Good Location - Great Value - Under ApplicationProperty ID 1576821In such a great location, this well presented two bedroom home represents excellent value.
It's easy access to the local Jamison shops makes the weekly grocery shop a breeze as well as being in the desired Belconnen area catchment makes this a great opportunity to secure a home in a very desirable location just a minute's drive from the Westfield Shopping Centre.
The unit has many extra features such as a separate kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, bathroom with beautiful high ceilings and separate bath, built-in robes in both bedrooms, and separate laundry.
Outside consists of front paved area, single garage and enclosed backyard.
- Separate toilet
- Internal access from garage
- Electric cooking
- Split System Air Conditioning getting installed
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (agency name Ray White Belconnen, Brook Keir, agent email firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon