- About this property
- Explore Cook
Luxury, Location Entertainers DelightProperty ID 1546634Concealed behind a well-established garden and conveniently positioned, this three bedroom fully renovated, luxurious home is a special offering for growing families, downsizers or investors.
Open plan living areas, with an abundance of natural light, include the lounge and dining area which flows through to the spectacular kitchen with all the storage and bench space you could ask for!
All bedrooms are large in size and include built-in robes, with the main bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and French doors to an outside deck. A great north facing and sheltered entertaining area overlooks the private backyard with well-established gardens providing seclusion, peace and tranquility.
Location is key, across the road from an oval, walking distance to Jamison Plaza, Belconnen Markets and the vibrant Cook shops, as well as ease of access to public transport. Within close proximity to schools and centrally located with just a short drive to either Westfield Belconnen or The Canberra City Centre.
• 3 spacious bedrooms all including built-in robes while the main bedroom presents a fabulous walk-in robe
• The main bathroom completely updated with a double bath and double shower, heated towel rack, separate powder room with twin basins, storage cupboards and a separate WC for convenience.
• Great light filled open lounge room and dining area makes for great entertaining, with French doors out to the sheltered north facing backyard/entertaining area
• Great size pantry behind bi-fold doors in the kitchen
• Outstanding modern kitchen with European appliances, ample storage and bench space, double sink, in-sink-erator, gas cooking, dishwasher, soft close drawers and outside access to the entertaining area
• Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling system
• Bamboo flooring
• European style laundry with sink and storage space behind bi-fold doors
• North facing outdoor entertaining area, deck and established gardens provide a great aroma and atmosphere for your guests
• Establish gardens on a split level backyard, with electronic watering system throughout and featuring a pond
• Remote door double metal garage with extra storage space is currently set up as a rumpus room and is fully insulated.
• Double carport and long driveway for ample off street parking
• Security system, with back to base monitoring if required
• Backyard fully fenced with lockable gate access at each side of the home
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Living space: 140m2 approximately
• Block size: 935m2
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for immediate inspection. EER: 1.0 Stars