- About this property
A Three Bedroom Gift to you in This Perfect Lampard Circuit, Bruce LocationProperty ID 1932414How very exciting. Wake up to picture perfection every morning in this very special, very large, light filled apartment, in the highly sought after Bruce location, Lampard Circuit.
Close to the Bruce shops, Caf Momo, bus stops, Bruce GIO Stadium, the Australian Institute of Sport, CIT, Calvary Hospital, Radford College, UC and new Public Hospital, Canberra International Sports and Aquatic Centre, Belconnen gyms, markets, shops, restaurants and cafes, and the convenience of the major arterial roads to Civic, Gungahlin and Woden, all the while being quietly tucked away, this beautifully light-filled large, three bedroom, two bathroom apartment is an exciting opportunity for a position conscious buyer.
The tree-lined Lampard Circuit is the perfect setting along with the beautifully landscaped and pathed garden grounds, leading to the apartment located on the ground floor from the front door entrance. With easy access from the street, and two designated car parks in the secure underground carpark, this lovely apartment offers you a cosmopolitan and restful lifestyle. I look forward to meeting you and introducing you to your new home.
- 1st floor from the carpark, ground floor from the front entrance, full frontal streetscape apartment with sweeping views over Belconnen and 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (large ensuite) and built-in robes
- Vacant possession
- Huge master bedroom leading onto a private balcony
- Filled with natural light
- 2 Huge balconies - covered (North and East facing)
- Large dining and living rooms off kitchen leading onto both balconies
- Security entrance door - intercom
- Carpet and tiled flooring
- Smeg electric wall oven and 4 burner gas cooktop, pantry, dishwasher
- Living room - space for study area
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning wall unit in living room
- Main bathroom and ensuite bathroom
- Separate toilet room
- Linen cupboard in hall
- Gas instant hot water system
- Beautifully landscaped and pathed garden grounds
- Picturesque tree-lined Lampard Circuit
- 4 Visitor underground carparks
- Gated entrance/secure double apartment carpark
General Rates qtr $415.00 (approx.)
Land Tax qtr $590.17 (approx.) if applicable
Recent Weekly Rent was $460 approx. (No current tenancy agreement in place and vacant possession at settlement)
Owner's Corporation Management - Capital Strata Management Services PO Box 26, Belconnen ACT 2616. Unit Plan 2211. Administration fees $334.00 per quarter (approx.) & Sinking fund $400.00 per quarter (approx.). Balance Admin Fund $67,357.57 and Sinking $98,755.68 25 July 2018.
EER: 4.5 Stars
Build Date: February 2003
Living Size: 99m2 (approx.) excluding balconies