House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Bruce
Right on your DoorstepProperty ID 1923180Ideally positioned in beautiful and exclusive south Bruce, within walking distance to Gossan Hill nature reserve and easy proximity to top schools, hospitals, universities, sporting facilities, shopping and transport. Tucked away in a pocket of bushland, this single level three bedroom plus study home is nestled on a generous 1,015m2 block and is perfect for families who value convenient living in one of Canberra highly sought after suburbs.
With a fresh coat of paint, applied by a master painter, and brand new carpets throughout, you can simply move in and start planning how you will make this home your own. With full length windows, the spacious living and dining areas offer an abundance of natural light.
The updated kitchen is the central hub of the home, providing quality appliances and a walk in pantry and leads to the expansive family room. You'll love the additional study with sliding doors off the family room, ideal for a childrens playroom or study area.
You will enjoy the outlooks of leafy surrounds and low maintenance gardens. Here is a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for those looking for an outstanding place to call home.
Enjoy the privacy and tranquility of a bushland setting with walking paths just up the street and only minutes to popular restaurants and major employment centres. Close to elite schools, Jamison Plaza, Canberra Stadium, Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra Hospital, Lake Ginninderra, Australian Institute of Sport, CISAC and only a short drive to the City.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 4 AUGUST AT 10:00AM
* Single level three bedroom plus study home
* Generous master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
* All bedrooms with built in robes
* Large family room with adjoining study
* Spacious living and dining area
* Updated kitchen with walk in pantry
* Westinghouse cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
* Updated laundry with ample storage space
* New carpets throughout
* Freshly painted throughout
* Double lock up garage with external access
* Ducted gas heating
* Low maintenance established gardens
* Large corner block
* Block: 1,015m2
* Living: 172m2
* Year built: 1981
* Rates: $3,081 p.a
* Land Tax: $4,920 p.a (if rented)
* EER: 2.5