House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Bruce
Immaculate Family Home in a Desirable LocationProperty ID 1851743Tucked away on the side of Gossan Hill Nature Reserve is this immaculately presented and privately built four bedroom plus study, family residence on a 1,702 sqm block which basks in absolute seclusion.
The current owners of 6 Weatherburn Place have resided in their delightful home for over 30 years, and during this time have enjoyed its unique design, enviable location and have proudly and meticulously maintained the home and grounds to the highest of standards.
Adding instant appeal when you first step inside the home is the grand entrance, with its warm timber floors, and impressive high ceilings which flow through into a formal living room where the high windows capture the winter sunshine. The central hub of the home, accessible from the entry is the impressive newly renovated kitchen and expansive family room. Leading outdoors is an inviting alfresco area, with captivating and uninterrupted views across the tranquil and established gardens and beyond to Gossan Hill Reserve.
The versatile and open plan design of the home is perfect for growing families offering 271sqm of living area providing an airy and light feel throughout with full length windows and sliding doors bringing the outdoors inside. The sleeping quarters consist of four spacious bedrooms plus a study or 5th bedroom. The master bedroom is sure to impress with its spaciousness and updated ensuite and large walk in robe.
The gardens are delightful and have been designed for easy care and include a mix of native plants, ornamentals and a veggie garden! A watering system and rain water tank is also included. If you love to spend time outdoors, you will definitely enjoy all that this garden has to offer.
Inspect today, and appreciate the lifestyle that is on offer, surrounded by other quality homes in a peaceful dress circle location.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 07th APRIL 2018 AT 12:30PM
- Four spacious bedrooms; all with built in robes
- Grand front entrance with high ceilings
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe and updated ensuite
- Large study/5th bedroom
- Separate dining room
- Updated main bathroom, plus separate toilet and basin
- Two segregated living areas
- Open plan kitchen, family and rumpus room
- Quality gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, soft closing drawers, quality s/s appliances and induction cooktop
- New carpet and window treatments
- Evaporative cooling and zoned ducted gas heating for year round comfort
- Bose surround sound speakers in rumpus room
- Alarm system
- Spacious laundry
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Remote double lock up garage plus carport
- Delightful established gardens
With South Bruce one of Canberra's most unique and sought after communities, you will fall in love with the unbeatable location of 6 Weatherburn Place with the rear boundary accessing hectares of natural bushland. Easily accessible to Calvary Hospital, the Australian Institute of Sport, Radford College, and University of Canberra, while a short drive takes you to the popular Jamison Plaza, Westfield Belconnen and only 6 kms to the City Centre.