House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bruce
Lifestyle Living in BruceProperty ID 1553312Set among quality homes in a prestigious circuit, this striking home offering 4 generous sized bedrooms with a segregated master suite situated upstairs with walk-in robe, en-suite and juliet balcony with views is the perfect spot for relaxing, the second bedroom has its own walk-in robe, bedrooms 3 & 4 complete with built-ins and wind down shutters.
Features include lounge room, dining room, family room, laundry with walk-in storage, modern granite kitchen bench top with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, LED lighting throughout and the gas ducted heating ensures your comfort during the chilly winter months.
Internal access to the double garage benefits from a remotely controlled panel lift doors, built-in storage under the stairs, pergola, verandah & timber deck accessible from the family room with a low maintenance rear courtyard complete with two garden sheds to take care of all your storage needs.
This is a very comfortable family 4 bedroom home providing good separation of living and a great private outdoor entertaining area ideal for that Saturday afternoon BBQ with family & friends.
This beautifully presented home is conveniently located in the heart of the sought after suburb Bruce, close to Radford College, Canberra University, AIS, public gym & swimming facilities, local shops, cafe, Calvary Hospital, Canberra Institute of Technology, and a few minutes to the Belconnen Town Centre. This is an ideal opportunity for a professional, family or an investor to purchase in this well-situated location.
Features & Inclusions:
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom features a juliette balcony with views, walk-in-robe & en-suite
- Bedroom 2 with walk-in-robe
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built- robes & roller shutters
- Kitchen with granite bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Balcony, timber deck, pergola & verandah
- Large storage room under stairs
- Walk in storage within the laundry
- Central ducted gas heating
- Bathrooms tiled to the ceiling
- Security alarm with motion sensors
- Double garage with internal access & remote control
- Private fully fenced rear courtyard
- Very low maintenance garden
- Two garden sheds