- About this property
- Explore Bruce
Convenience and LocaleProperty ID 1526060Located in the popular stretch of Kinloch Terraces Complex is where you will find this well appointed 3 bedroom home. With a large open plan family and lounge room, you will be impressed with the amount of usable living area the home was to offer.
The open plan kitchen boasts a large walk in pantry and island bench ideal for the everyday entertainer. The light filled living spaces and dining look out to the front and rear courtyard making it a great hub for entertaining.
When walking into the main bedroom, you instantly get the feeling of space, with large mirrored built in robes and an ensuite with double vanity and quality fixtures and fittings.
The home also offers a double garage with internal access, double glazing and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout to ensure your comfort all year round.
Priced to sell and ready for you to move in, this home has to be sold!
- Spacious Master with built in robes and ensuite with double vanity
- 2 generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen with walk in pantry and gas cooking
- Double garage with internal access
- Laundry cupboard and storage
- Powder room
- LED Lighting
- Oversized double garage with internal access
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Paved front courtyards to the front and rear
- Quiet complex
- Body corporate
Land tax - $1,593.48 per year
Council rates - $1,365.07 per year
Body Corp - $2,489.60 per year
- 3 minutes drive to University of Canberra
- 3 minutes drive to Calvary Hospital
- 8 minutes drive to Westfield Belconnen