- About this property
- Explore Braddon
Ideal Location & Perfect Lifestyle!Property ID 1574133It's time to secure a spacious established property with the convenience of inner city living combined with a low maintenance lifestyle. With excellent potential rental returns and only steps to the popular Braddon precinct and the city, this unique property is well positioned within the complex and will suit both live in owners or investors looking for something exceptional.
Beautifully positioned in tree-lined Fawkner Street, this well presented 2 bedroom ensuite apartment offers an open plan living area, modern kitchen, built-in-robes to both bedrooms, spacious balcony with lovely leafy outlooks and underground car park too. With well maintained common grounds and a lovely swimming pool you will have great facilities for all year round enjoyment!
Everything you need is right at your door step only a stone's throw to the popular Braddon precinct, the Canberra Centre in the City and the Australian National University. Within close proximity to O'Connor shops and Dickson Shopping Centre where you can enjoy a wide range of shopping, entertainment, restaurants and cafes.
- Spacious living and dining area - with direct access to balcony
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes, master bedroom with two walk-in robes
- Reverse cycle a/c
- Laundry with clothes dryer included
- Secure car park with auto controller and storage space
- Nicely maintained complex with swimming pool and BBQ sitting area
- Body Corporate fees $689.39 per quarter
- Current weekly rent $475 week