- About this property
- Explore Bonython
Stunning Family Home in a Great LocationProperty ID 1546675Not often does a home like this present itself to the market! Located in a desirable street with plenty of living and entertaining space, this modern home is ready to move straight in and enjoy with high quality inclusions throughout.
Flowing through to a large open plan kitchen with island bench, ample cupboard and bench space , walk- in pantry and quality appliances this kitchen is sure to be the hub of the home. Cozy winters in this property provided by gas hydronic heating throughout for a quiet and energy efficient, radiant warmth.
All bedrooms provide built-in robes and are generously sized. The main bedroom offers a large walk- in robe by Creative by Design and ensuite with a double shower and basin.
Living areas are north facing, large and provide direct sunlight to enjoy. The formal lounge area is the perfect space for you to read your favorite book in front of the gas fire place and relax.
Entertain your family and friends on the light filled deck, and socialize while you cook in the open plan kitchen. Ceiling speakers in the outdoor entertaining area, living and lounge room and the impressive rain sensing louvres over the entertaining area makes for effortless entertaining.
The features do not stop there with 1.5kw PV system (45.7 cents per kWh) saves over $1,000 on electricity bills per annum, a great way to save money on energy bills with this system on the highest feed in tariff. As well as the home being a HIA finalist in 2011.
Within walking distance to Tuggeranong Hyperdome for coffee and breakfast or a leisurely stroll around Bonython pond or feel close to nature with Pine Island only a 5 minute walk away. There's also a playground with BBQs less than 400m away for you and the kids to enjoy!
• All 4 bedrooms are great in size and include built-in robes, the main bedroom offers a large walk-in robe and ensuite with double basins and shower
• Main bathroom is upstairs and very spacious in size
• Formal lounge area well sized with large windows and a gas fireplace
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with large bi-fold doors to completely open up to the outdoor entertaining area
• Kitchen great size with ample storage and bench space, walk-in pantry, bosch appliances, double oven, breakfast bar and soft close drawers
• The great size deck is perfect for entertaining with the impressive feature of rain sensing louvres over the entertaining area
• Great size and design study nook
• Downstairs powder room with WC and storage
• Laundry large with ample storage and bench space, sink and outside access
• Gate access at each side of the home
• Double garage with internal access
• 2 x slim line 5,000 L each water tanks Laundry, bathrooms and irrigation system
• 1.5kw PV system (45.7 cents per kWh) saves over $1,000 on electricity bills per annum with the highest feed in tariff
• Irrigation system to the front of the home
• Established gardens
• Paved driveway at the side of the home makes for a great spot to park a caravan or trailer
• Skylights throughout
• Pay TV ready
• Ceiling speakers in outdoor entertaining, living and lounge room
• Broadband capability in all bedrooms, living areas, study nook and TVs.
• Hydronic heating throughout
• High energy rating, northerly orientation and HIA finalist in 2011
• Under stair storage
• Living space: 223.5m2 approximately
• Block size: 486m2
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for immediate inspection. EER: 5.5 Stars