- About this property
So Comfortable so Private and so Close to BelconnenProperty ID 1848302Superbly located only minutes from major facilities including the Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra, this separate title 3 bedroom townhouse is sure to impress the astute buyer!
Downstairs, an integrated living area includes a good size lounge room with a meals area adjoining the renovated kitchen. For year round comfort, enjoy reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and main bedroom.
The spacious two storey design is perfect for professional couples who appreciate low maintenance living and the ability to walk to work, nearby restaurants and bars.
With a tenant currently paying $400 per week and no Body Corporate fees, means this property also offers great returns for investors keen to buy into the area.
• Two storey separate title townhouse
• 3 bedrooms upstairs - built in robes in 2 bedrooms
• Spacious lounge room with combined kitchen meals area
• Renovated kitchen with gas stove and range hood
• Renovated bathroom
• Floating timber floors downstairs & carpet upstairs
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge & main bedroom
• 2nd toilet downstairs
• Two courtyards
• Single carport with storage
Belconnen residents enjoy such easy access to popular facilities - a short walk to the Belconnen Town Centre, University of Canberra, Lake Ginninderra foreshore and CISAC.
With interest rates at record lows, now is a great time to secure your first home or investment property.
$2,649.00 (land tax)