- About this property
- Explore Belconnen
Downsize, Invest or Live-In - The Perfect Location and Opportunity!Property ID 1804106Superbly located in the heart of Belconnen only a moment from the Westfield Shopping Centre and the University of Canberra, this tidy three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse will suit both investors and live-in owners and could be the start to 2018 that you've been looking for.
The ground floor features polished timber flooring throughout the main living areas, with a sizable combined living/dining area and an updated kitchen working well together to make the most of the available space. The living area provides access to the well-presented rear courtyard, offering a fantastic low-maintenance retreat from where you can enjoy the nature reserve to the north.
The top floor comprises all three bedrooms, an updated bathroom with separate toilet and an enclosed balcony offering an additional usable space throughout the year. With a great list of inclusions and storage options and all in a convenient location, 22 McElhone Court is definitely worth inspecting if you are looking for a low-maintenance property to live in as-is or potentially add your own touches to in the future.
- Well-maintained three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse
- 126m of living space over two levels
- Polished timber flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Updated kitchen with electric cook top, Bosch dishwasher, oven and plenty of storage space
- Combined living and dining area with north-westerly aspect
- Backing reserve with paved courtyards at both ends of the property
- Updated main bathroom and separate toilet
- Enclosed 10m (approx.) balcony accessed from two of the bedrooms
- Large laundry downstairs with second bathroom
- Two split-system air conditioning units (one on each floor)
- Single garage with internal access and automatic door
- Perfect location close to Belconnen town centre, Belconnen offices and the University of Canberra - great for rental prospects!
Living Space: 126m (approx.)
Body Corporate: $1,919 p.a. (approx.)
Land Rates: $1,936 p.a. (approx.)