- About this property
- Explore Belconnen
Three Bedroom Townhouse - Great LocationProperty ID 1569298Situated in the heart of Belconnen, this three bedroom, two storey, ensuite townhouse is deceptively large, in very good condition, and is empty and ready to go!
North facing, the home is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It is also the reason there is a lovely front garden, that few in the complex have. The standout feature is the huge ground floor living area that can accommodate a lounge room, a dining area, and provides more than enough living space for the family. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms, two with built-in robes, as well as a very large master bedroom. It has its own private balcony, as well as a walk-through wardrobe with spacious ensuite.
The back courtyard in particular is a stand out. There are lovely white pebbles, abundant vegetation, and a terrific fig tree in the heart of the yard. The picturesque front courtyard forms the entrance to the home.
• Huge living space
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Secure and private backyard
• Single garage with internal access
• Extra toilet downstairs
An easy walk to Belconnen Town Centre, bus interchange, Lake Ginninderra College, government offices, library, Youth Community Centre, Belconnen Arts Centre, restaurants, clubs, Ginninderra Medical Centre, and just a short drive to the University of Canberra, AIS, Calvary Hospital, and minutes to the City and ANU.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (agency name Ray White Belconnen, agent name Nick Turrell, agent email firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.