House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Aranda
As Pretty as a Picture!Property ID 1851107It's always a lovely surprise to find a private and welcoming home where all the hard work has been done! Make this your new abode, simply move in and enjoy all that Aranda has to offer!
Situated in an elevated, north facing position, this charming 3 bedroom home is perfect for young families and couples who appreciate a stylish design and central location close to all local amenities. A very short walk to great schools, extensive shopping options and bush reserve, this property will cater to all your family's needs.
This light filled residence has been beautifully renovated and includes a stunning provincial style kitchen with window servery to deck, large renovated bathroom, spacious lounge and dining with lovely garden outlooks, second toilet, polished timber floors and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
The large covered hardwood deck is perfect for those lazy Sunday afternoons, gathering with family and friends. You will love the landscaped gardens, peaceful surrounds and relaxed outdoor spaces for the whole family. The brand new second driveway and double carport provide easy access to the backyard and ample parking apron for vehicles, trailers and guests.
Only footsteps to Aranda shops including the popular Two Before Ten' cafe and Bolt Bar, and in close proximity to excellent educational facilities such as Aranda Primary, St Vincent's Primary School, Canberra High School, Radford College, Australian National University and University of Canberra as well as major facilities such as Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Hospital, CSIRO not to mention easy access to some of the best bush reserves in the local area.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 7 APRIL AT 9:30AM
* North facing, elevated home in a private and quiet location
* Beautifully maintained both inside and out
* Provincial style kitchen with stone bench tops, window servery, 900mm gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and overlooking deck and yard - ideal for keeping an eye on the kids
* Spacious lounge and dining with peaceful garden outlooks
* Renovated bathroom with custom built cabinetry, ceiling to floor tiles
* Polished timber floors in living areas
* Updated laundry with second toilet
* Reverse cycle split system
* Covered hardwood deck with gas outlet for BBQ - perfect for entertaining family and friends
* Private picturesque landscaped gardens with veggie patch, olive tree, lemon tree and lime tree
* Repainted roof
* Brand new second driveway with double carport - provides easy access to backyard and ample off street parking
* Single garage and under house storage